Canadian Hemophilia Society, Manitoba Chapter Facebook Contest Rules
2 Tickets to 17th Annual Gala Dinner of Culinary Inspirations; The Roaring 2020’s on March 14th 2020
1. No purchase or payment of any money is necessary to enter.
2. The “2 Tickets to 17th Annual Gala Dinner of Culinary Inspirations; The Roaring 2020’s on March 14th 2020” contest is sponsored by the Canadian Hemophilia Society, Manitoba Chapter (CHS-MC). There will be one draw valued at $350.00.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Go to @HemophiliaMB on Facebook (or a similar status – the contest post) for participants to comment on.
In order for your Submission to be considered valid, your profile must be set to public and thus viewable by the Sponsor and its agents.
Limit of one (1) standard entry per person per Facebook account.
The content of the post (“Submission”) will have no influence on the selection of winners; winners will be selected at random as described herein. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to remove any comment deemed to be offensive or disruptive. No other form of entry is valid. Submissions via automated programs, bots or third-party services are prohibited, and any entrant who enters or attempts to enter using such methods/services will be disqualified. All Submissions become property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
4. Submissions must be received no later than 12:00 AM (CST) Monday, February 24, 2020
5. There is a limit of one (1) Submission permitted per person per Facebook account.
6. Eligibility: This Contest is open to all residents of Manitoba who are at least eighteen (18) years of age. Employees of CHS-MC, CHS-MC Board Members and members of the CHS-MC Gala Dinner Committee are not eligible to enter.
7. Contest Period: Thursday, February 20, 2020 at 12:00 PM to Monday, February 24, 2020 at 12:00 AM CST.
8. Prize: One (1) winner will be selected at random, by CHS-MC Employee. The draw will take place on Monday, February 24th by 12:00 PM CST. The winner will receive the following for themselves: Two (2) Tickets to 17th Annual Gala Dinner of Culinary Inspirations; The Roaring 2020’s on March 14th 2020. Total value of this prize is $350.00 CAD. The draw will take place at the office of CHS-MC.
9. The winner will be notified by CHS-MC by commenting on the Facebook post and via Messenger. If a winner cannot be contacted within forty-eight (48) hours of the draw date, is not eligible for the Contest, or has not complied with these rules (including meeting all of the Contest conditions), they forfeit any right to the prize (whether or not the name of the winner has already been announced by the Sponsor), and another winner will be randomly selected from the remaining eligible Submissions. The process may be repeated, if necessary.
10. The winner will be announced on CHS-MC’s Facebook channel on or after Monday February 24th, 2020.
11. Chances of winning depend on the total number of eligible Submissions received.
12. No substitution or transfer of prize is allowed. Prizes are not redeemable or substitutable for cash or credit, in whole or in part. Prize must be accepted as awarded.
13. By entering this Contest or uploading a Submission, entrants release: CHS-MC, and the respective directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives of those in (collectively, the “Releasees”) from any and all claims and liability, losses or damages of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, arising out of or relating to any of the prizes, the conduct of the Contest, entry or participation in the Contest and any claims based on personality or privacy rights, defamation or merchandise delivery. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Releasees are not responsible for (i) Submissions lost, not received by CHS-MC, late, misdirected, stolen, damaged, garbled, destroyed, containing inaccurate information or delayed for any reason (whether due to technical difficulties, traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or otherwise), (ii) any failure of the website or other technical difficulties during the duration of the Contest, including any faulty electronic data transmission, equipment failure, or other online communication problems, problems with or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, networks, access providers, computer equipment/hardware or software (iii) other difficulties or errors in the administration of the Contest (including, without limitation, viruses and bugs), and (iv) any injury or damage to an entrant’s or another person’s computer system occasioned by or relating to participation in this Contest or downloading any information relating to this Contest, and (v) any injury or damage suffered by the Winner by attending the event that is the subject of the Prize.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Facebook page and not to Facebook.